Below are some helpful links for Staying Safe

Support if you end your relationship. If you decide to end the relationship, you can get support to move out and stay safe, or support to stay in your home without your partner.

The NSW Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme helps people who may be at risk of domestic violence to find out if their current or former partner has a history of violent criminal offences.